Finding the best NMN supplement can be tricky. To get the best result of NMN, it is crucial to find the purest form of NMN when it comes to choosing NMN supplements. Here we presented an in-depth guide that will help you choose the best NMN supplement in 2022.
With the advances in modern medicine and public health, people live longer. But wait! does long life means living healthy? As you age, your skin wrinkles, becoming less energetic and susceptible to diseases. To this age, there are many anti-aging supplements in the market, of which NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) has got much popularity due to its remarkable anti-aging benefits. Well, much of its benefits and claims are backed by scientific evidence1–3, but how to know that you are buying the best NMN product? Because purity and quality are the most important aspects you should focus on while choosing the best NMN supplement in 2022.
Scientists have been looking for a way to slow down or reverse the aging process. In recent years NMN supplements have become popular for their amazing anti-aging benefits. They save you from having expensive therapies just to look youthful. Everyone wants to stay young forever. If you have decided to use NMN supplement, you have to be vigilant about choosing the best NMN supplement. This article will discuss the 7 things that you need to know before buying NMN supplements in 2022.
What is NMN?
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) is a biological molecule obtained from vitamin B compounds. There is a particular enzyme for making NMN in the human body. We also have a coenzyme in our bodies called Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+). This coenzyme is present in the whole human body and is related to aging.1,4 As the aging process increases, the levels of NAD+ in our body decline as well. Both the NMN and coenzyme are closely related biologically. When you start taking NMN supplements, this can increase NAD+ in your body, giving anti-aging effects.5–7 Besides anti-aging properties, NMN also has other health benefits. It strengthens the immune system, enhances muscle endurance, and improves brain and heart function. NMN is naturally present in some foods, but you may not get enough amount from food. Taking the supplement of NMN in its purest forms is the best way to enjoy its health benefits.
Problems with choosing NMN supplements
The main thing you have to focus on is the 'purity' of the NMN supplement. You cannot compromise on the purity of the supplement. Check the details of the claims like "high-purity NMN" because many products are low purity NMN and contain adulterated ingredients that lower their cost. Some brands are reported selling compound nicotinamide, a B-vitamin that looks like NMN but is a different supplement.
How to find the best NMN supplements: 7 things to know:
Notice the price
The purest form of NMN supplement costs more, so do not fall prey to low prices. Make sure to see the repute of the brand and see their certificates to ensure quality and purity.
Prefer the purest one
If you want to get the best result from NMN, choose the purest form of NMN. While adulterated products may claim rapid results, Longevity Reinvented has the purest form of NMN that shows the best results with continued use.
You have to make sure that the company you are buying NMN supplements from is well reputed and has a scientific advisory board. The product should be certified and have quality certificates displayed.
The purity of the NMN supplements is often claimed in comparison to other brands. However, to determine the purity, one should focus on the absolute purity of the supplement itself objectively. Our product Longevity Reinvented is laboratory tested for its purity and heavy metal content.
The product should have an appropriate dose for healthy adults. Longevity Reinvented provides a 500mg dose per 2 capsules, which is the optimum dose for adults according to studies.
Should be OK for the diabetics
The supplements should be sugar-free that can be recommended to people with diabetes. The Longevity Reinvented NMN supplements are suitable for the people with diabetes.
Generally, the best brands care about their customers by being responsive and communicative. You expect to get a good response and customer-friendly behavior. Moreover, you can see if it is properly manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and the latest ISO norms.8,9
Why is our NMN different from others?
Our NMN supplement Longevity Reinvented has the highest purity and no artificial ingredients. Every batch is independently tested by a third-party lab for quality and purity to give you the best results of NMN supplements.
Finding the best NMN products is difficult because there are many copies and fake brands with cheap ingredients. You have to make sure the purity and quality are tested and certifications displayed on the website. Longevity Reinvented has the highest purity with no artificial ingredients, and quality is tested by a third party.
- de Picciotto NE, Gano LB, Johnson LC, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation reverses vascular dysfunction and oxidative stress with aging in mice. Aging Cell. 2016;15(3):522. doi:10.1111/ACEL.12461
- Hong W, Mo F, Zhang Z, Huang M, Wei X. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide: A Promising Molecule for Therapy of Diverse Diseases by Targeting NAD+ Metabolism. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 2020;8:246. doi:10.3389/FCELL.2020.00246/BIBTEX
- Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-term administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide mitigates age-associated physiological decline in mice. Cell metabolism. 2016;24(6):795. doi:10.1016/J.CMET.2016.09.013
- Das A, Huang GX, Bonkowski MS, et al. Impairment of an endothelial NAD+-H2S signaling network is a reversible cause of vascular aging. Cell. 2018;173(1):74. doi:10.1016/J.CELL.2018.02.008
- Irie J, Inagaki E, Fujita M, et al. Effect of oral administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide on clinical parameters and nicotinamide metabolite levels in healthy Japanese men. Endocrine Journal. 2020;67(2):153-160. doi:10.1507/ENDOCRJ.EJ19-0313
- Nadeeshani H, Li J, Ying T, Zhang B, Lu J. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) as an anti-aging health product – Promises and safety concerns. Journal of Advanced Research. Published online August 11, 2021. doi:10.1016/J.JARE.2021.08.003
- Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biology. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/J.REDOX.2019.101192
- ISO - Standards. Accessed January 24, 2022.
- Medicines: Good manufacturing practices. Accessed January 24, 2022.